By Josephine Hardy|February 15, 2017|
Job Opening: Sales Executive at Acorn Influence
Who is Acorn: The Influence Company?
Acorn, The Influence Company empowers leading brands and agencies to reach consumers through authentic content. Acorn believes that compelling storytelling drives the meaningful relationships brands seek to have with consumers. We have a network of over 7,000 influencers who are selected using Acorn’s proprietary Acorn score, which ensures efficient recruitment in a turnkey manner. Acorn’s staff then hand selects influencers who will produce user-generated content for the brand.
What You’ll Do – Overview:
You’ll build relationships and close business for Acorn. This position is a combination of both hunter and strategist. Typical clients consist of shopper marketing experts at brands (generally CPG), brands themselves, retailers and agencies. We are looking for someone with a passion for innovation and all things social media and outstanding relationship building and communication skills.
What You’ll Do - The Details:
- Provide your deep knowledge and passion on social media including new and upcoming platforms.
- Develop, manage, and track sales goals.
- Effectively prospect potential clients through personal CPG, retail, agency and supplier networks and other lead sources.
- Understand client business objectives, propose and close strategic solutions.
- Retain and grow existing business.
- Partner with Client Services to oversee accounts from proposal through post-analysis to resell.
- Travel on an as-needed basis for sales calls.
Experience and Abilities You Should Have:
- 6+ years experience selling strategic digital marketing solutions to CPG and/or retail clients or 6+ years of Shopper Marketing experience.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software a plus
- Proven ability to identify and close deals.
- Ability to work successfully in a startup environment including building collaborative relationships across Acorn and externally.
- Passion for social media and shopper marketing.
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and other online and shopper media platforms and how they can be deployed in various scenarios.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Gmail (including Google drive and calendar).
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org